Monkey Wellbeing Competition Terms & Conditions
Please see below for the terms and conditions of our Monkey Wellbeing puppet competition:
1. The promoter is: AhHa Publications Ltd (company no. 07427985) whose registered office is at Lakeside, 180 Lifford Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30 3NU, England.
2. Employees of AhHa Publications Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Isle of Man only.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.monkeywellbeing.com/share-your-monkey-wellbeing-drawing-and-win-a-puppet/.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 14th December 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be considered.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1. To enter the competition, please submit a drawing of Monkey via e-mail (email@example.com) or via Twitter @MonkeyWellbeing
2. To submit an entry via Twitter, please include @MonkeyWellbeing in your tweet. If @MonkeyWellbeing is not included, we may not see your tweet. You must also mention the hashtag #drawmonkeyxmas
3. Three winners will be chosen and notified on 16th December 2015.
Further information can be found at: https://www.monkeywellbeing.com/share-your-monkey-wellbeing-drawing-and-win-a-puppet/
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be judged and chosen by AhHa Publications Ltd.
13. It is the winner(s) responsibility to provide accurate contact details in order for us to provide the prize(s).
14. The winner(s) will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. All entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. All entrants to the competition give permission to AhHa Publications Ltd to copy, exhibit, transmit and broadcast their contribution (including the drawing) without time limit in all countries in the world by all means and in all media.
20. All entrants also accept that AhHa Publications Ltd may cut or edit the contributions provided.
21. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: AhHa Publications Ltd, Lakeside, 180 Lifford Lane, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30 3NU, England.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.